Torrey Pines Junior Clinic Monthly PassJRMONTH
Torrey Pines Junior Clinics Monthly Pass
Scheduled clinics available for purchase:
To be determined...please check back.
If you have questions about the junior golf programs at Torrey Pines, please contact the program director Chris Lempa, PGA.
Phone: (619)892-9178 mobile or (858)452-3226 ext. 322
Torrey Pines junior golf weekend clinics are held on Saturdays from 2:30 - 4:00 and Sundays from 10:30 - 12:00 noon. These very popular clinics are a main feature of our Junior Club at Torrey Pines year-round program open to golfers 7 to 17 years old.
The Torrey Pines Junior Clinics Monthly Pass is an all access pass that allows one junior golfer unlimited opportunities to join any or all of the weekend clinics scheduled on the dates listed above.
- Monthly passes are available for purchase for several days prior to and throughout the 1st weekend of each month.
- Monthly pass holders have reserved spots in every normally scheduled junior club clinic.
- You can purchase the monthly pass online through this store or in the golf shop prior to the clinic start time. Please bring your receipt to the clinic check-in if you purchase your monthly pass in the golf shop.
- TIP: By purchasing your passes inside the golf shop you can avoid a $4 convenience fee that is automatically added to each pass when bought through the online store.
- A limited number of drop-in spots may be available at each clinic. The fee is $20 cash or check per child payable at clinic check-in with the program manager. Drop-in spots are sold on a 1st-come basis on the day of the clinic. Drop-in spots may not be available at all clinics.
- Neither the monthly pass nor the drop-in fee may be paid for over the phone with a golf shop cashier.
- Blackout dates apply during the PGA TOUR and other special events that limit access to the golf facility or driving range. Please visit the San Diego Junior Club at Torrey Pines news website for more information about instruction opportunities available for juniors in our program.
Junior club clinic features:
- 90 minutes of group instruction, typically spread over 2 to 3 stations with a short breaks between sessions
- Student to instructor ratio approximately 8:1
- Boys and girls of all abilities welcomed*
- Monthly curriculum covers all aspects of the sport of golf: from the full-swing power game to short game shots to rules and etiquette
*Please note that children under 5 feet tall without clubs will have limited equipment options. Please visit our Junior Club blog at sdjuniorclub.com for more information about the program and to contact the club coordinator.
- No need for discount codes...shipping will automatically be free as soon as
your cart totals $90 or more from selected merchandise
- Some restrictions apply
- Standard U.S. based shipping only
- Expedited shipping services will be offered at their normal costs during checkout
- If you have questions please send a message to: email@example.com