Torrey Pines Single Bag CaddieCADDIEFEE|1BAG
Caddies add to the unique experience at Torrey Pines and can help you lower your score by catering to your needs during the round. Traditional single bag walking caddies will work for you and only you. It's your best opportunity to play like the pros play.
Please arrange your caddie service at least 48 hours in advance to make sure a caddie is available. Online purchases made inside of 48 hours of your requested date will be confirmed by phone or email before credit card accounts are charged.
Purchasing caddie services online does not reserve a tee-time at Torrey Pines.
Arrange your tee-time reservations 8 to 90 days in advance by calling 1-858-581-7171, Monday through Friday between 9AM to 3PM. Playing opportunities are available inside of 8 days through the course starter booth on the day of play.
Traditional caddie service benefits:
- Caddie carries one golf bag while the player walks the course
- Rakes bunkers
- Replaces and fixes divots
- Locates errant golf shots
- Finds yardages
- Reads greens
- Cleans clubs
- Tends the flagstick
- Provides help with the basic rules of golf
- The base caddie fees are processed through The Golf Shop at Torrey Pines and not paid directly to the caddie.
- This base fee does not include a tip for the caddie.
- The player may provide a post-round gratuity directly to the caddie on the day of play. Recommended tip is $25-$50 per bag based on the level of service provided during the round.
- Caddie services are provided by Premier Caddie, LLC.
- No need for discount codes...shipping will automatically be free as soon as
your cart totals $90 or more from selected merchandise
- Some restrictions apply
- Standard U.S. based shipping only
- Expedited shipping services will be offered at their normal costs during checkout
- If you have questions please send a message to: email@example.com