Golf Lessons by Michael Major, PGAMMAJOR
Available most days and times. Please call or email Michael for junior rates (golfers under 18 years old).
Michael’s swing philosophy is that there is no one perfect swing for every golfer. But every golfer has their best swing. He believes as a PGA teaching professional it’s his duty to recognize ability, body mobility, and temperament then communicate proper fundamentals and correct body motion based on those ranges. His knowledge of the golf swing and understanding of the game helps students gain more understanding, and achieve straighter and farther ball flight with less effort and fewer strokes, resulting in lower scores and added enjoyment in their game of golf.
Lesson Purchase Options
- 60 min Private lesson is a one-hour session for a single student.
- 60 min Semi-Private for 2 is a one-hour session for two students.
- 60 min Semi-Private for 3 is a one-hour session for three students.
- 60 min Private series of 6 are six sessions for a single student.
- No need for discount codes...shipping will automatically be free as soon as
your cart totals $125 or more from selected merchandise.
- Some restrictions apply.
- Offer excludes artwork and novelty items that are dropped shipped from the manufacturer directly to the shipping address entered at checkout.
- Qualifying orders will have the shipping fees waived at checkout.
- If you have questions please send a message to: firstname.lastname@example.org